1. Sources A and B will AGREE with each other
2. Sources C and D will AGREE with each other
3. Sources A and B will say the opposite to C and D
4. Sources have different view because they were written at different times, by different people NOP (Nature, Origin, Purpose)
5. How useful is a Source? How useful is a chocolate teapot?
6. 10 and 12 mark questions = 4, 3, 2, 1
7. 10 and 12 mark questions - start with the factor that they give you
8. Remember to stick to the time as the most important question on the exam is the last one - either 2c or 3c