- Use the spelling and vocabulary sheets in this pack to help develop your vocabulary
- Complete the sample writing questions in this pack under exam conditions. Use the mark scheme to mark, reflect and improve your response. (Remember: question 5 – 24 minutes; question 6 = 36 minutes). Question 6 is worth 25% of your English/English Language GCSE!
- Sign up to GCSE Pod:
Go to www.GCSEpod.com and click on Log in. (If you have not already set up an acooount click on New here? Get started and follow the steps; a link will be sent to your school email account.
Down load the podcasts and use these to help you craete revision cards
- Go to GCSE Bitesize:
English Literature - http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/english_literature/
- Work through the Literacy Tasks on the WIN. This will help you with your spelling, punctuation and grammar. You can easilly loose marks by making simple errors in your writing. Don’t forget - you are assessed for spelling, punctuation and grammar in your Literature exams too.
Go to English; KS4; Navigation; Literacy Tasks – complete Stage One, Two and Three
- Work through the C to B revision pack:
- Work through the A/A* revision pack:
- Download exam papers for English/English Language and Literature from the English pages on the WIN
- Use the revision material and practice papers on the Wildern English revision site: