- If its not uploaded to your EPortfolio– it won’t get marked!
- Work on section B feedback first - if test plan, assets or storyboard not complete or missing then marks for this section will be very low
- Add a keyboard event so that the moderator can move through the levels of your game and get to the end without having to play the whole thing.
- Get rid of all red writing on test plan, overview and storyboards
- Add a back story screen – to reflect London – 2552 Olympics
- Separate instructions are not just a print screen of your instructions from your game but something more professional looking and user friendly - PDFd
- Details of editing in your assets table are ‘details’ ie: not just ‘made it in Fireworks’
- Test plan – make sure you test all keyboard controls once game is complete – not just tests as the game has developed
- Promo video – include sounds and images in your assets table
- Promo video – include pegi rating, which platform your game will be available on and a build up / walk through of your game
- Review and Promo – check the read drive for examples of these so you know what marks you’re aiming for
- If your game has changed completely then don’t go back and do your storyboards but evidence it in your assets table, test plan or design log
- Design log for higher marks / top sets – to explain design decisions as your game developed- section B is worth a lot of marks even if your game is 'not how you want it'
- Moodboard – you won’t get the marks unless you can evidence how you’ve met all the criteria on the moodboard list.
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Feedback from marking ICT Unit 5