LAST WARNING firstname.lastname@example.org!
You have the last chance to save your social life - I am not kidding!!
I give you the last 72 hours to make the payment before I send
the video with your masturbation to all your friends and associates.
The last time you visited a erotic website with young Teens,
you downloaded and installed the software I developed.
My program has turned on your camera and recorded your act of
Masturbation and the video you were masturbating to.
My software also downloaded all your email contact lists
and a list of your Facebook friends.
I have both the 'M Knight Revision.mp4' with your masturbation
and a file with all your contacts on my hard drive.
You are very perverted!
If you want me to delete both files and keep your secret,
you must send me Bitcoin payment. I give you the last 72 hours.
If you don't know how to send Bitcoins, visit Google.
Send 2000 USD to this Bitcoin address immediately:
(copy and paste)
1 BTC = 3470 USD right now, so send exactly 0.582094 BTC
to the address above.
Do not try to cheat me!
As soon as you open this Email I will know you opened it.
This Bitcoin address is linked to you only,
so I will know if you sent the correct amount.
When you pay in full, I will remove both files and deactivate my software.
If you don't send the payment, I will send your masturbation video
to ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES from your contact list I hacked.
Here are the payment details again:
Send 0.582094 BTC to this Bitcoin address:
You саn visit the police but nobody will help you.
I know what I am doing.
I don't live in your country and I know how to stay anonymous.
Don't try to deceive me - I will know it immediately - my spy ware is
recording all the websites you visit and all keys you press.
If you do - I will send this ugly recording to everyone you know,
including your family.
Don't cheat me! Don't forget the shame and if you ignore this message
your life will be ruined.
I am waiting for your Bitcoin payment.
P.S. If you need more time to buy and send 0.582094 BTC,
open your notepad and write '48h plz'.
I will consider giving you another 48 hours before I release the vid,
but only when I really see you are struggling to buy bitcoin.
Monday, January 21, 2019
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Monday, July 16, 2018
Tuesday, May 08, 2018
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Friday, April 06, 2018
Pixl have shared these Quizlets with us.
They have a collection of revision tools built into them.
You need to complete the learn section first on the far left and then use the other quizzes to relearn / some of them are better than others.
There are a couple of games on the right to use also.
All passwords are listed below
Any questions please ask your teachers
Thursday, March 29, 2018
Friday, March 16, 2018
Beginning next Thursday, up until you leave, we are holding an AM drop-in session for Year 11 students who want a space to complete some English homework/revision prior to starting the day. There will be some breakfast items there as some encouragement! This will be facilitated by English staff.
The sessions are Thursday AM from 7.45-8.30 in 915.
Wednesday, March 07, 2018
It is always helpful to have a few more ideas on how to approach revision, here are our 5 most popular blogs on different techniques that can help students get the most out of their time:
- How to Actually Use Retrieval Practice - Not all revision techniques are equal. Some are very effective while others make little impact. One of the most effective revision methods is retrieval practice, also known as the testing effect.
- Sleep - A Powerful Revision Technique - Despite spending on average over 20 years of our life doing it, the benefits of sleep are often not spoken about clearly and explicitly to students.
- 5 Ways to Maximise Revision Time - There is no doubt that for many, last minute cramming and after school revision sessions will be the strategy of choice. But is there a better way?
- 15 Ways to Maximise Memory - “Memory is the diary we all carry about with us” so said Oscar Wilde. But are some people’s diaries more accurate than others? What happens if you can’t naturally remember lots of things?
- 10 Ways to Revise Better - We've looked through the research to find how students can improve their memory, mood and concentration. Here are 10 simple tips that are the best ways to revise.
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Monday, January 15, 2018
Closing dates for Yr 11 College applications: •St Anne’s Sixth Form – Fri 26 Jan •Barton Peveril – Fri 16 Feb •Eastleigh College – Wed 28 Feb •Fareham College/Cemast – Wed 28 Feb
Tuesday, January 09, 2018
- Read through and highlight the exam questions
- The banner needs to be the full width but not height of the page and include the logo and another image and saved as a PNG and make sure it is less than 250kb
- Include a footer if required also
- Make sure all images are correct for the scenario if the web page is on ice cream don't put pictures of tress into it!
- If any images have writing please ensure that the writing is easily readable not too small
- Link the pages as instructed with the exam paper
- Link to email need to be mail to
- Link to external websites need http://
- Add rollover images image same size on both sides
- Add hot spots if required
- Convert all film to mp4 or m4v format
- Use text box and Hex colour to follow brief and instructions
- Web Page must fit on screen no sideways scrolling!
- Don't just copy text add titles, sub titles, bold, italics, white space use colour palettes, change text size
- Use a white or a cream background which is easy to read black text on
- Edit the images that you use don't just insert what you are given crop or make a montage
- Edit and add to the text you are given and lay it out including presentational features such as headings and sub headings, bullets, emboldened text, coloured backgrounds and varied the font, font size and colour
- Don't use the standard fonts but something different but that is easy to read
- Whatever layout you use do the same to all pages
- Suggest possible improvements to your website and explain how these would enhance the outcome
- Don't just describe what you have done in your evaulation but why
- Include reference to the audience and purpose of the site why you made the decisions you did
- Make sure you complete the Alt text when inserting images
- Take Print screens of what you have done to help accessibility to your website and put them into your evaluation